Looking to stay at a nice Hotel or Inn in the Asheville NC area? There are many great options to choose from, each offering their own features.
Current room rates according to their websites on April 21, 2011
1. Grand Bohemian - Weekend Rate $279 per night, Weekday Rate $179 per night
(Located in Biltmore Village in front of the Biltmore Estate. Red Stag Grill and Bar on lobby level. Spa services. Lots of walkable shopping and eating in the Village. 8 minute drive to downtown Asheville)
2. Grove Park Inn - Weekend Rate & Weekday Rate $280-$349 per night
(Located in North AVL. Several Restaurants & Bars. Spa services. Golf. 8 minute drive to downtown Asheville)
3. Biltmore Inn - Weekend Rate $334 per night, Weekday Rate $267 per night
(Located in Biltmore Village on the Biltmore Estate. Several Restaurants & Bars. Spa Services. 8 minute drive to downtown Asheville)
4. Hotel Indigo - Weekend Rate $279 per night, Weekday Rate $149-$159 per night
(Located in downtown Asheville. 151 Boutique Bar & Kitchen on lobby level. Luxury condo rentals also available. 0 minute drive to downtown AVL)
5. Renaissance - Weekend Rate $169 per night, Weekday Rate $159 per night
(Located in downtown Asheville. Restaurant and Bar area on lobby level. 0 minute drive to downtown AVL)
6. Aloft - Under Construction - rates coming soon
Here is a video of the Hotel Indigo that G Social Media took during his recent stay. This is a boutique hotel and it inspires the walk-ability factor in downtown Asheville. If you are looking to stay in the downtown area of AVL, this is the number one choice for affordable luxury. Walk to the breweries, wine stores, art studios, local boutiques, restaurants, dessert shops, theatre, spas and more.